Theni brothers
I thought of posting this on the day of Varun's birthday but unfortunately I couldn't do it.
Theni brothers, varun and saran, both of them are still mocked especially by VK and both would agree that it's all for fun and not intentional to taunt them!
I could remember many events around varun but hardly a few with regards to saran!
I don't know how much varun would remember. Once when you came to Tiruchendur you loved eating refrigerated water melons. As the fridge at our home was at fault, you went to our neighbour and asked to keep your share in their fridge and said that you would come back and get it after they are chilled! Also you loved wearing perippa's wrist watch, so we got a white with purple electronic watch from Bangalore!
At Rathinam mama house, you call him "Mill mama" and argue with him that Theni is bigger and better than Madurai! We loved enjoying your justifications and paybacks.
Also once when Mohandas chithappa took all of us to exhibition where we enjoyed many rides, you were constantly pestering him to get a game cassette for your TV games. And by your perseverance i remember you getting that cassette. 👍
During my tenth vacation I stayed in Theni for couple of days, when varun would help me in playing the TV video games. But i am not well versed in that, especially the timing and joystick movements. I remember a Ninja game ( Varun's favourite), it's a turtle fight game if my memory is good, he started teaching me and got fed up as i kept on losing the game. He finally suggested me some easy to win games😂
With regards to Saran, i really don't remember much except he keeping an innocent face, he would back support Varun in all his counters against Karthi and mama.
The one incident i remember is that during his preschool, he won first prize in Biscuit eating competition. Chithi revealed the secret that he didn't have his breakfast on that day!😂
I think, as Chithi didn't have any daughters, she enjoyed adorning you both guys with variety of fashionable outfits ☺️

Comments
Post a Comment